Building Active Kids Zone at Beverly Athletic Club
Need a safe, fun, nurturing environment for your kids while you work out? Our new 1,280 square foot Building Active Kids Zone is an ideal place for youngsters from eight weeks old and up. Flexible hours accommodate your busy schedule, while experienced attendants provide care and attention.
An Interactive Play Zone of Fun Activities!
- Rock Wall
- Ball Pit
- Large age appropriate play areas
- Ground level private entrance
- Additional private family parking area
- Secured child care center
- Paging system to contact families quickly
- Gateway to the outdoor play area
- Creative craft and coloring activities
A sociable, fun and energetic activity environment for children to grow and develop.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 Noon
Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am - 12:00 Noon
For more information, please contact Youth Program & Aquatics Director Emily Jellerson at email@example.com or call 978-927-0920 Ext: 45 or Kelly O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-927-0920 Ext 48