Date Posted: July 8th – 9:30 pm
Over the past several weeks, the club’s leadership team has been working tirelessly on a comprehensive reopening strategy. This plan builds upon Beverly Athletic Club’s high standards of health, safety, and cleanliness – and takes them to the highest level. As a member of the club you are also a key player in this detailed plan.
We realize this is an adjustment for everyone. We ask first and foremost, be kind, be considerate, and be mindful of others. We want the club to be a sanctuary for your well-being.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING AND DURING YOUR WORKOUT
- In addition to existing continuous cleaning protocols, we will perform a rigorous deep-cleaning and disinfecting process overnight. Designated areas of the club will be sectioned off during the day to help facilitate the deep cleaning.
- We have purchased a machine that will allow us the capability to do a deep disinfecting mist cleaning of the facility overnight. (Please click here to review a video of the machine and us cleaning the cardio floor)
- All team members will be part of the cleaning process, pre and post classes, during and after each training session.
- Additional man-power and resources will be part of the rigorous daily cleaning club wide.
- Additional disinfection wipe stations have been installed throughout the club.
- Personal disinfection spray bottles. As you enter the club you can pick up a personal disinfectant spray bottle and blue cleaning cloth to use during your workout. You will return it to a separate table once your workout is complete and the bottle will be disinfected. This is just an additional option for you.
- BAC CLUB SHIELD – we have invested into a software program that dates and time stamps when each piece of equipment or studio has been disinfected by the club’s team.
- Adujustments have be made to the club’s HVAC system to allow enhanced air flow. Filters are being changed regulary along with system checks.
- For extra cleanliness, fans throught the club will be off.
- Prior to arriving at the club we ask that members, clients and patients take a self evaluation health assessment. (please click here to review assessment)
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer have been installed at each entrance to the club.
- Door arm pulls have been installed at entryways.
- Team members will disinfect door handles and all lobby common areas throughout the day.
- Side Door Entrance: The Side Door Entrance is only for members and Soul PT patients that need ground level access to the club or clinic.
- All members will need to scan in to gain access to the club.
- Members will need to wear masks or face coverings to enter the building and in all transitions from workout studios to locker rooms etc
- All members will need to practice social distancing with fellow members and staff. Please click here to see the signs that have been installed throughout the club.
Main Club – 7 Reservoir Road
Monday – Thursday – 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday – 5:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday – 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
BAC Express – 600 Cummings Center
The Express will open MONDAY, JULY 13TH – Limted Hours
Monday – Thursday 7 am to 7 pm / Friday 7 am to 4pm / Saturday & Sunday Closed
** EXPRESS SHOWERS WILL BE CLOSED **
Members will have access to the Main Club at 7 Reservior Road during the Express Opening Week
24 Hour Access – we are hopeful to being 24 Hour Access in late July
Currently, due to how much space we have, we are not doing scheduled time blocks for the gym. We will monitor the usage and adjust non member usage if this changes.
We are monitoring the daily check-ins, and, should it become an issue, we may implement a reservation system. We do not anticipate this, however.
- Sauna, and steam room: As directed by the state. We know that suana and steam will remain closed until Phase 4, then there’s a vaccine and / or treatment
- Youth Activity Center: The Club’s Youth Ativity will return at a later phase of our reopening plan. Watch for more details !
- Revovery Bar (smoothies): The club’s Recovery Bar will returning a later phase of out reopening plan. Watch for more details!
- Family Swim: Will return with limited hours the week of Monday, July 13th Watch for more details!
- HIIT: Won’t be offered until further notice. Watch for details on outdoor sessions this summer !
- Towel Service: Won’t be offered until further notice.
- Basketball Court: Won’t be offered until further notice.
The club layout has been altered to ensure the 6 feet social distancing guideliness can be followed. Some machines have been distanced, while others are closed or moved. There will be ample visual cues as to which are open or temporarily closed.
- Our locker rooms will be open, ensuring 6 feet of social distancing measures are taken. Disinfectant wipes will be in all locker rooms; visitors must wipe down their locker before and after use.
- Open lockers will clearly be marked. Rental lockers are still avaialble.
- Lost & Found, will be removed from the building nightly and placed in deck bin at the back of the building near the YAC entrance, it will be donated weekly If you bring something in, remember to take it home with you.
- Hair dryers have been removed from the dry vainity.
- All BAC staff have been supplied with personal protective equipment (PPE) at no cost to them. This includes masks, gloves and personal distancing tools to clean member and staff areas. Staff will always be wearing masks .
- BAC Team Members will have temperatures taken prior to entering the club via touchless thermometers. Per CDC guidelines, team members with a body temperature greater than 100.4 degrees won’t be permitted entry into the club
- All team members will be cleaning and have completed training on new cleaning protocol and social distance training as outlined in the states reopening guidelines.
The studios have been set up to achieve social distancing. All live – in person classes witll be held outdoors in our tented space.
Lane lines are open for lap swim. At this point no sharing of lanes will be allowed. We ask that everyone is respectful of timing. We are hopeful that we don’t need to implement a reservation system.
We will be offering a reduced Family Swim schedule and families will need to make reservations. Please watch for the upcoming Family Swim Schedule
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
We are currently offering Private Swim Lessons. For more information, please email email@example.com
GROUP SWIM LESSONS
We are working towards having a mini session this Summer. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IN- PERSON TRAINNG
In-person training is available. Inquire here. Masks must be worn by both trainers and clients during in-person sessions. PT clients will also have access to private studio space. All cueing and corrections will be done verbally or demonstrated from 6 feet away.
Virtual training will remain available. If you are not able to visit the club in-person, you can still get training at home with any of our experienced tranines. Please email email@example.com
InBODY body composition test will still be available. Like other equipment it will be cleaned pre and post use. You can schedule a test by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in buying PT packages, please make sure your payment is current in your profile. Any contracts will be sent digitally. This will minimize contact and allow for quicker transactions.
BAC will unfreeze all memberships and resume normal billing cycles when we open our doors, We are happy, however, to extend your freeze if you wish. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
For our initial phase of reopening, BAC will not be allowing walk-in guests.
If you are a member, any guest you bring may purchase a Guest-of-A-Member Pass for $10. The guest and member must be present at the desk. Ensure you have your card on file in MBO, in order to allow for a contactless sale.
Additionally, please refrain from bringing children or other guests who wait in the lounge area.
We’re all in this together! Please be kind to one another.